Monday, March 31, 2008

BEFORE I DIE By Jenny Downham

The book Before I Die is an amazing book the main character is Tessa. Tessa is sick she has cancer and doctors never expected to get worse and it's quicker than anyone thought. When she figures that out she decides to make a list of ten things she wants to do and some of the things are risky and others are unbelievable. Tessa wouldn't do the list alone so she got her friend Zoey to help her with the list. Even though she was doing the list that doesn't mean that she still didn't have her illness she would have to go to the hospital for fainting or she would get blood tests and have to see the doctors. This would sometimes affect her from doing the list. My favorite part was when Tessa and her dad were having a nice moment and it really touch my heart. Would she be able to finish the list before she dies? Would the doctors be able to cure Tessa before it's too late or would Tessa not make it and die? If you want to know what happens I recommend you to read Before I Die and found out what happens to Tessa.

No comments: